Advanced Training programmes
- Foundation Training in Process Work
- Diploma Course in Process Work
- Diploma Course in Process Oriented Psychotherapy
- Coaching, Consulting and Supervision
Continuing Education programme
- KonfliktFest + Worldwork
- Teachers Empowered and Youth Workers Empowered
- Form, Color, Gestalt
- Project Work: Applying Process Work in Practice
- Summer Intensive Week 2016
Process Work or Process-oriented Psychology, developped by Arnold Mindell in the 1970s, offers future-oriented methods and attitudes in the facilitation of change processes in various applications.
Process Work's starting point is the assumption that the keys for sustainable solutions are hidden in the disturbances themselves.